For blackswan-sims, and anyone else who might want them: alternative defaults for my ‘Signal to Noise’ skintones.
sofysticated-sims asked: I'd love to try that 'Complete Bedding Creation Kit’ if possible. Thank you.
Absolutely! It’s ready to go, I just need to make some final changes to the user guide and then I’ll be sharing it - hopefully in the next couple of days. :)
blackswan-sims asked: So sorry for the ask spam! *is embarrassed* The only defaults that I'd prefer as an alternative would be Beach for Skin 2 and Sunheat for Skin 3. (That's it, I promise! XD)
No problem, just give me a few days if you would as I’m travelling this weekend. :)
I’m working on what I’m calling my ‘Complete Bedding Creation Kit’, which is essentially a cleaned-up version of the PSD I use to create bedding for TS2, along with some associated PS actions (or instructions for those who can’t use actions), and wondering whether there might be anyone who would like to test it out for me?
Included in the ‘Kit’ are:
1) Four different shading overlays (including the ever-popular quilted shading shown above) for use with custom quilt/blanket textures
2) Pre-made sheet/pillow layers, in a variety of colours, to mix-and-match with custom quilt/blanket designs
3) Base textures for making additional quilt/sheet recolours
4) PS actions/instructions and layer masks for making additional sheet/pillow layers
5) A PS action/instructions for making seamless single bedding
Does anyone fancy being a guinea pig? If so please send me a message, either here or at GoS. :)